Thursday, April 17, 2014

Welcome to Storium HQ!

Hi there.  I'm mactheterrible and this is my blog dedicated to something I've just recently become extremely passionate about called Storium.  It's an online storytelling game which mixes creative writing with some interesting card mechanics to create the most unique writing/role-playing experience I've ever had.  The Kickstarter campaign for Storium is only in its infancy, but it's been blowing through stretch goals and shattering expectations.

I'm not going to spend any time getting into the specific mechanics of Storium in this post, but you can watch a neat intro video to give you an idea how Storium plays here.  It's a short watch and it's worth it to judge wether or not this is the kind of thing you'd like to get yourself into.

So what is Storium HQ?  It's one part fan page, one part Storium advice page, and one smaller part a resource for Storium material.  I do plan to share information on the Kickstarter itself as well as what else might be going on in the world of Storium.

However, the real meat and potatoes of this blog will be devoted to playing Storium.  I plan to create a few different advice categories and to regularly post my thoughts about each one.  Of course, mine aren't the only thoughts, and I'd encourage you to chime in when you'd like.

Thanks for reading and let's have fun!

- mactheterrible

No comments:

Post a Comment